Neonatal CPAP Machine
nCPAP 300 is the best system when it comes to providing safe and effective continuous positive airway pressure support. The ergonomically designed nCPAP 300 provides the required blend of gases at a gentle pressure that keeps the baby’s alveoli open. Treatment with the nCPAP300 improves the functional residual capacity of the newborn.
The sophisticated nCPAP 300 is remarkably easy to calibrate and operate. nCPAP 300 puts the care-giver’s mind at ease, allowing her or him to focus entirely on the infant. The friendly looks of the nCPAP 300 harmonise well with any hospital setting.
The nCPAP 300 is versatile
It can be configured for any one of three ventilation strategies at a time
- Bubble CPAP therapy
- Variable – Flow CPAP therapy
- High – Flow nasal cannula therapy
It can be controlled precisely
- The flow can be controlled in a range of 0 to 15 LPM. The Fi02 setting can be adjusted from 21 % – 100 % in a resolution of 1%.
It is convenient
- All the respiratory parameters are monitored on a large 5.5″ colour LCD screen.
Control is through ergonomic buttons.
It is effective
The nCPAP has an electronic air-oxygen blender.It delivers gases accurately.
- Real-time monitoring of flow, pressure and Fi02
- Control of flow and Fi02
- Adjustable apnea monitor*
- Convenient graphical LCD display
- Audible alarms with mute function
It is safe
- It has a host of safety alarms.
- It features an integrated apnea sensor* The apnea alarm can be set for any duration from 5 seconds to 25 seconds.
|Working voltage||110 V/230 V AC, 50/60 1-Az|
|Power consumption Fuse rating||15 W|
|Battery||11 .1 V, 2.6 Ah, Li-ion battery pack|
|Battery back-up||1 hour|
|Charging time||8 hours|
|Display||5.5″ ( 320 x 240 pixels graphical colour LCD )|
|Oxygen (user calibrated)|
|Base unit dimensions||535 mm (L) x 475 mm (W) x 175 mm (H)|
|Pillar unit dimensions||45 mm2 (square) x 90 (H) mm|
|Control unit dimensions||300 mm (L) x 300 mm (W) x 200 mm (H)|
|Total dimensions||600 mm (L) x 475 mm (W) x 1500 mm (H)|
- Air and oxygen hoses
- IV pole
- power cord
- Trolley with castors
- Servo humidifier with single use chamber- 3 Qty (or) re-usable chamber – 1 Qty
- Air compressor
- Re-usable patient circuit