- Ergonomic grips add safety when retrieving the microscope from high places.
- Colored grips indicate appropriate places to hold the microscope.
- Smooth, rounded design eliminates all sharp edges.
- The CX23 is one of the lightest weight microscope in its class, with a total weight of approx. 5.9 kg (13.01 lbs
- Aluminum die-casting metal frame, Protective covering
- Optical System
- Infifinity optical system
- Illumination System
- Built-in transmitted illumination system, LED Power Consumption 0.5 W (nominal values)
- Stage height movement (coarse movement stroke: 15 mm), coarse adjustment limit stopper,Torque adjustment for coarse adjustment knob, Fine focus knob (minimum adjustment gradations: 2.5 µm)
- Revolving Nosepiece
- Fixed quadruple nosepiece
- Wire movement mechanical fifi xed stage
- Traveling range: 76 mm (X) x 30 mm (Y), Specimen holder, Specimen position scale
- Observation Tube
- 30º inclined binocular tube Interpupillary distance adjustment range: 48 – 75 mm, Eyepoint adjustment: 370.0 – 432.9 mm
- Plan achromat, anti-fungus
- 4x NA: 0.10 W.D.: 27.8 mm
- 10x NA: 0.25 W.D.: 8.0 mm
- 40x NA: 0.65 W.D.: 0.6 mm
- 100xOil NA: 1.25 W.D.: 0.13 mm (CX23LEDRFS1 only)
Field Number (FN): 20 (anti-fungus)
Reflfl ection mirror (CH20-MM), 15x eyepiece (WHSZ15X-H: FN 12, anti-fungus), Dedicated wooden case, Eyepiece micrometer, Darkfifield stop (CH2-DS+CH2-FH)
Weight: Approx. 5.9 kg
Rated Voltage/Electric Current: AC 100–240 V 50/60 Hz 0.4 A
Power Consumption: Less than 2 W
- The CX23 features a carrying arm angled to keep the wrists in a comfortable, neutral position.
- The eyepiece can be fifi xed in place to help prevent damage or loss when moved.
- A rackless stage and stage cover give safety and longtime operation.
- A locking pin keeps the observation tube in place.
- Interpupillary adjustment from 48 to 75mm enables personalized comfort for individual users.
- Adjustable eyepoint provides greater comfort for users of diff erent heights.
- Left and right diopter adjustment enable optimal focus for each eye.
4 Set Sample
- The inward-facing revolving nosepiece allows for more space above the stage,enabling the easy setting and exchanging of specimens or adding of oil for the immersion objective.
- Objectives with long working distances give safety on specimens.
- The focusing knob offers durable movement with a coaxial design to enable precise coarse- and fifi nefocus control. As a result, the stage can be quickly brought into focus by either the left or right side knob.
- The focus lock prevents objectives and specimen from any damage. • Field number (FN) of 20 ensures a wide field of view.
- The CX23 features plan achromat objectives that preserve outstanding image flatness throughout the field of view.
- The LED light source provides long service time 20,000 hours, and offers low power consumption. Also, its reduced blue color
- preserves vivid colors on HE staining.
A storage compartment on the back of the CX23 makes it easy to stow the power cable after use. * An optional dedicated wooden case is also available. * A built-in security slot allows attachment of an antitheft cable for when the CX23 is left unattended.