Bi-level BiPAP Machine
Why is Bi-level BiPAP More Comfortable?
Double level means double airway pressure, can set higher pressure and lower expiratory pressure. The bi level BiPAP is a more comprehensive dual airway pressure ventilator, which can be set with a higher inspiratory pressure and a lower expiratory pressure, respectively. The machine provides a higher inspiratory pressure when the patient is inhaling To keep the airway open, provide low exhalation pressure when exhaling to ensure that the patient’s breathing is smooth
Mainly applicable to the following conditions
2.OSA (Obstructive sleep apnea)
3.CSA (Central sleep apnea)
4.MSA (mixed sleep apnea)
5.COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). Moderate to mild respiratory failure, pulmonary function, respiratory insufficiency, severe sleep respiratory syndrome
Display: 3.5’’ TFT LCD
Mode: CPAP, S , T , S/T
Pressure: 4-25CM H2O
Belex(1-3 level): 2-4cmH2O
Automatic Leakage Compensation: Yes
Automatic Altitude Adjustable: Yes
Automatic ON/OFF: Yes
USB Download to PC: Yes
Sound Pressure Level: <30dBA
BIPAP Machine Product Features
- 3.5”TFT LCD display with easy operation.
- Interactive operation interface is available. Back-lighting function allow night operation.
- Fashionable design with fine piano lacquer, convenient for wipe.
- Respiratory waveform & quality waveform display can achieve real time monitoring of CPAP
- Ultra silent design & Delay time step up design.
- The portable machine adopts imported movement technology, capable of constant heating.
- Bipap machine is working to achieve human-computer synchronization.
0.0 Average Rating Rated ( 0 Review )
There are no reviews yet.