3 Crank Hospital Bed
Manual 3 Crank Hospital Bed
- This manual hospital bed has 3 crank handles.
- The crank system is located at the foot end of the bed.
- This allows the bed to raise and lower the upper body, legs and the bed height.
- The bed height adjustment is most beneficial for ease of transfers and also caring for the user at the appropriate height.
- This type of bed is ideal for Clients with Sleeping apnea, Swollen feet and legs, Paralysed Patients.
Manual – 3 Crank – Hospital Bed Features:
- Backrest & legrest adjustment – Via crank handles
- Height adjustment – Via crank handle
- Includes: Side Rails & I.V Pole.
- Four high quality castors – lockable with anti-dust feature
- ABS plastic head and foot boards
- Removable head and foot boards
- Metal lying surface – ventilation holes
- Modern look
- Easy Installation
- V. Pole – height adjustable
- Moveable plastic drainage hooks
- Easy to keep clean
- Mattress covered with mackintosh
Manual – 3 Crank – Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Height-adjustment: 43 – 74cm
- Manual Backrest adjustments: 0 – 75°
- Manual Leg rest adjustments: 0 – 35°
- Weight capacity: 250kg
- Castors: 4 × lockable anti-dust
- Head & foot boards: ABS Plastic – removable
- Lying surface: 200×90cm